Monday, March 8, 2010

What's Tell Her all about?

Hey girls and guys too!
So I bet your wondering what Tell Her... is all about? Tell Her is my response to all the damage and crap that a teenage girl hears about herself... you know things like your fat,ugly, that's not good enough, i like you better when..., you need to be a size 2 with big boobs,.... Girls there is so much more in life that that!... Tell her will cover topics from sex to relationships with boys, how to deal with parents during the teen years and fashion a girls best friend next to a diamond ring of course.... but Tell Her will cover all these topics with a Godly perspective. Why a Godly perspective because GOD has a lot to say about these topics in the Bible. And occasionally Tell Her might have just a blog posting from people who inspire me, who have helped me and gotten me thru my teen years with a few scars from not listing to their stories.

Girls and guys too- We are WORTH something!!! Tell Her is launching off March 8 2010...
Ok so every two or three weeks I will post a new Tell Her... or a Tell Her Shes... or a Tell Her About.. there all the same thing its just what will work best with whatever the topic is... and Girls and guys if you want to email me about topics you want me to write about let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment